Thursday, February 28, 2008

my new hair!


ok, so this isn't really what my hair looks like. but today is Crazy Hair Day of Spirit Week! The basketball tournament begins tonight, so this is our attempt to cheer on the bulldogs.
Really, it's my attempt to be lazy, as this is what my hair does when I do nothing but blowdry it on a high setting! Plus, green hairspray was about 50 cents at Tesco.
And I don't have a picture, but Lisa put her newly-green hair in pigtails through party hats bobby-pinned to her head. Needless to say, the three of us gave the neighbors a lot to talk about this morning as we left the house.... crazy Amerikai lanyok! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew - there for a minute I thought you'd gone over the edge!!

:) Mama

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Twenty Two Photo said...

wowzers!:)

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I miss you....seventies day was the best....sarah is officially my tutor at GTCC...so excited...how you doin?

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home