Wednesday, February 06, 2008

i don't wanna work -- it's a high holy day for UNC fans!

Progress reports are due tomorrow, and naturally that means I have a stack of papers I haven't graded yet. I've managed to grade everything except poetry presentations and one set of essays -- but I just can't make myself do it yet.

So instead I'm listening to Sigur Ros and reading injury reports for Lawson on the internet. It's so disappointing to have such an important game without a full roster. And yet, at 3 am, I have every intention of sitting on my couch, watching the game online ( I LOVE technology) , and trying not to wake my roommates up when I yell. I expect tomorrow to be a very long day!

Fortunately, tomorrow is a special day in Hungary. Restaurants all over the country offer their food and drinks for half price! So Lisa, Heather, and I made reservations for after ELL class at this relatively pricey 20s-themed restaurant with live music. I love eating out -- especially when it's 50% off. Now, let's just hope it's a celebratory dinner.... Go Heels!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home