Saturday, January 12, 2008

singing at the coffeehouse!


Thought you might like to hear a little bit from our performance last night... It went really, really well - the place was packed, and I think I counted 25 people from ICSB who came to hear us. We got lots of compliments and an invitation to return!
So here are some brief clips from two of the songs we did. Minkee is the violinist on Free Fallin', and the missionary who runs the place filled in with percussion on a song Austin wrote. Lots and lots of fun.

EDIT: Well, apparently the files are too big for me to post here. Boo, Picasa. I'll see if I can figure out another way. In the meantime, just imagine awesome songwriting, stellar violin playing, masterful percussion, and superb harmonies. :)
Posted by Picasa

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home