Saturday, December 29, 2007

christmas pics


the stockings were hung on the kalyha with care.... By the way, I used this thing a couple of times over Christmas. It's pretty cool; you build a fire in a hole in the wall behind it, and that heats up the tiles. nice to sit against, but I'm glad we dont' have to rely on it to heat the whole house!Lisa, can we keep the projector at our house permanently? because it's hard to go back to watching movies on a laptop now....



This is a house down the street that I always thought looked cool. This is typical Hungarian construction work; the houses are built very differently from those back home.

The Kliewers, from L to R: Natalie, Steve, Beth, Emily, Zack, Austin (he's pretty much a Kliewer -- and that hideous thing he's wearing was his gift from the little girls! hahaha), and Maddie.



so now I really should start taking all of this down, but I just can't bring myself to do it yet. Instead, I've watched an embarassing amount of Wonder Years episodes! Fortunately, I haven't spent all of my break doing that, since I dogsat for the Bullock family for a couple days. Their house is amazing, their dog is sweet, and they have Hungarian cable! I'm pleased to say I was able to watch (and sort of understand) a Hungarian game show, an episode of Strawberry Shortcake, and A Very Brady Christmas. Yes, you read that correctly -- A Very Brady Christmas has been translated into Hungarian! hahahahahaha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home