Friday, December 14, 2007

happy day

I have this incredible view of Diosd from the window in my classroom, and currently Diosd is being blanketed by a beautiful snowfall. I'm just sitting here soaking it in, enjoying being done with classes! We're not quite done with exams, so I still have grading to do, but no more lesson plans or teaching until January 7. Teaching is such a great profession. oh, and I got a couple gifts today! and a package from Lisa A! :)

So last night we finished the winter session of our ELL class. I think they greatly enjoyed our Christmas lesson, especially when we sang Rudolph for them! They even were able to get through the rather difficult "Twas the Night Before Christmas" poem. I'm kind of sad to see it come to an end, but we'll start up again in the spring, and until then it's nice to have a break. Maybe it's the cold weather, but lately I just want to sleep and watch movies and drink hot tea....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As beautiful as Diosd was in the summer, I'm sure seeing it covered in snow must be breathtaking!!

:) Mom

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Yay! Glad you got my package:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home