Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Lisa!

In honor of your birthday, I took my students outside during study hall to play in this gorgeous snow. So, thanks for being born and providing an excuse to pelt students with snowballs. and of course for being a pretty cool girl!

The snow outside really is beautiful. This morning I woke up as the sun began to rise, and it was pretty much breath-taking. It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas :) We already put up our tree, and thanks to my package from home, I have an assortment of festively wrapped gifts underneath it! I love the holidays.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Sounds like this year has been a really snowy one. I'm a bit jealous. This year has been crazy warm here. Strange.

Miss you!

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you my dear and miss you very much. The familia is in my prayers as well as you. MERRY early Christmas and love ya to death!

Di

 

Post a Comment

<< Home