Tuesday, November 20, 2007

finally....

The car is actually registered in my name -- after 4 months, 2 days of missing classes to attend to paperwork, 2 variations of the same form, 3 different Hungarian offices, 7 different "take a #" lines, and approximately 30 official ink stamps requiring signatures. whew. Thank God for Ildiko, a Hungarian who works at the school and tirelessly drove me all over Budapest and translated for me. Without her, I think I would have been tempted just to drive the car into the Danube and say forget about it!

So tonight I'm meeting with a family in my mission to discuss next year's plans. Some of you know I've been struggling with deciding where I should be next year. I'm really hoping that tonight will help answer some questions and maybe clarify some things for me. If you get a chance, please pray that I'll be able to clearly discern what my next steps should be. Thanks.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any closer to a decision?

Still praying,
Mama :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home