Sunday, December 09, 2007

Christmas market!

Finally, some pictures from the Christmas market! These were taken with our awesome new yearbook camera, which has a professional lens that makes me look really cool. And if I knew what I was doing, I could take some amazing pictures! But these might help give you an idea of what the market is like.
I don't have time to explain all the pictures, but the little girl below had just finished ringing the bell over the nativity scene in the square. Most of the rest are of the booths and the handicrafts -- all certified handmade. And then there's the food... no chestnuts today, but I do have pictures of kolbasz sausage and kurtoskalacs pastries -- wish you could have a taste!






Posted by Picasa

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home