Thursday, November 29, 2007

oh my.

This is right up there with the Miss SC speech about "US Americans" and "the Iraq."

I can't decide what disturbs me the most about this video...

is it that she fuels disdain for Americans, and especially Southern women?

is it that she was "educated" in a NC public school?

or is it that I wasted part of my life watching American Idol when she was a contestant?

Now I realize not everyone knows where Budapest is, but this girl is beyond ridiculous.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow. i'm not even sure what to say about that. how sad? why is the south always so poorly represented? i especially loved her comment about "if it was 'are you smarter than a man' then i could win that"....yeah, right. i'm not actually sure i know anyone dumber than her, which is saying a lot. hope all is well, i wish we had some snow! i need a day off to play catch-up!!
love jessi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home