Monday, December 17, 2007

playing with kids...

...does my heart good.

Heather and I stayed at the Hollowell's this weekend while the parents were celebrating their wedding anniversary. Heather and I enjoyed a break from the routine and lots of coffee and snacks, while the two oldest girls reveled in having Heather do makeovers for a fashion shoot. I entertained the youngest two with various games involving tickling, and we all enjoyed the sing along/dance party to such hits as "The Itsy Bitsy Spider (Remix)" and every song from High School Musical. oh, and it snowed a little, too!


I was going to post more pictures and some from the school Christmas concert on Friday, but this computer is being stupid. sorry. I suppose that means I should monitor my kids more closely during their exam :) Exam week is great, because the kids have half days, and staff can leave at 1 -- so today we're heading back to the Christmas Market!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THATS MY YARD/HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i misssssss it!
joel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home