Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Falcon Pride

So there's a rule against cell phones being on during the school day, but as everyone I know in Hungary pretty much teaches at the school, I never bother to turn mine off. Today in the middle of Brit Lit, as a result, my incoming text message was obvious to the whole class! I'm glad, though, because it was Heather telling me I got two giant packages from Southeast!

Let me tell you, that was like Christmas all over again. I was not expecting anything like that -- I am definitely set for any breakfast, sanitizing, or educational emergency! Thank you guys so much...it made my day.

Let me know when you want to come visit! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paula, I'm so glad the boxes arrived! Actually there were three of them, so you have another one to look forward to. I emailed our English teachers here to tell them about your edublog. Go to www.tarheelblue.com to check out our boys!
I enjoy your blog so much - keep writing - Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home