Friday, January 12, 2007

bloggity blog...

To all my teacher friends, I just found edublogs.org. If you haven't thought about using blogs in teaching, take a look at the site. I think you could do some really cool things with it. Today I'm trying it for the first time in my Senior English class when we go to the lab today. Take a look -- no need to make copies, and they don't have to type in the links! http://misshardy.edublogs.org

You know, there's something about the first week back after a vacation -- it seems like it's taken forever. I can't wait until tomorrow when I can sleep late! oh -- and watch my beloved #1 Tarheels play! A student taped the games for me so I can share the joy! My only disappointment is that I can't watch Duke lose. twice. hahahaha....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

make that 3 times actually!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home