Thursday, January 11, 2007

life is good

I think it's odd that I hardly ever drank coffee before coming here -- especially when I think about how excited I was when my students told me that Starbucks is coming to Budapest. Now add that to the excitement of my Mountain Dew and Peanut Butter KitKat from the school store (hey, I need to support the senior class!) and that makes one heck of a day....

I promise that I do other things beside eat and drink here!

Just to prove it, yesterday I met with Marton, the Hungarian I tutor. Interestingly, the topic list he was given to prepare for his English exam includes describing oneself, the weather, and the benefits and problems of welfare. Um....which one of those doesn't quite belong? What a random list of things. So today we meet again before his first exam this weekend, when we will discuss traveling, correspondence, and ways to conserve energy on the home and national level. Weird.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home