Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm back, and with pics!

Heather with a taste of home!!!!


the view from Anne Frank's house


some of the bajillion bikes we saw in Amsterdam...
Heather and Lisa at the carnival in Leicester Square


Our Italian friends, whose names we cannot pronounce! They navigated us through the mobs of people -- and I do mean mobs.




Happy New Year's!





View from the top of the London Eye -- on New Year's Eve we were standing in the bottom right corner!




I'm a little surprised at how grateful I am to be back in Hungary, although I have to say I was thrilled to be in a place with Krispy Kreme, Starbucks, and the English language! I'm also glad that I'm now no longer an illegal alien -- kind of gives a new perspective on the whole political argument! and I never want to hear anyone complain again about immigrants not speaking the language... Now that I've re-entered the country, I have three more months to (hopefully) get the whole thing straight.
All right, that's enough procrastination. time to get ready for school tomorrow!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your pictures...
makes me miss London..
although I kind of wonder at you wanting all of us Elonites there with you...is it not the same without dramatic fights and eye rolling!
will email soon
sorry i missed your calls
PLEASE keep trying :)
love you much,
nik

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Let's quit our jobs and go back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home