Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!





























Merry Christmas to you all!







Here are some photo highlights from our sleepover last night and the Kliewer's dinner today....






Surprisingly, I wasn't as sad as I expected to be....which is a good thing! A special thank you to all who sent cards, packages, emails, etc.







I'm off in a few hours for my trip! I actually have to leave the country right now, since I'm techincally illegal right now with the whole visa thing. What a great excuse! Plus I have the added bonus of my money from teaching at SE last year, which conveniently pays for almost the whole trip (seriously, can you guys do something about the economy over there? The dollar slipping is killing me!)






I'll be in Amsterdam for a few days and then in London for the new year -- watch for me when the new year comes in with fireworks at the River Thames!













Much love to you all.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your window is amazing!! Thanks for the pictures!

A lot of people must have been praying for us, because not having you here was not nearly as hard as we had thought it would be! Of course we missed you, but not in a sad way!! We actually felt quite connected to you, especially when we saw the Fernando Ortego cd!!

Much love, Mom :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home