Saturday, June 30, 2007

tired.

It's been a draining day. I estimate I've gone up and down the stairs in my apartment building at least 20 times today. That's a heck of a lot of stairs!

Not to mention the exhaustion from extensive cleaning.

and saying goodbye to Mom and Dad.

and, in a way, saying goodbye to my apartment.

I cried both times! Isn't it kind of pathetic to cry over an apartment? and yet I did. We had a great time living there. Sad to say goodbye!

I'm kind of ready for bed, except it's 6:00! Fortunately, my new (temporary) place at Heidi's is great. She's got wireless, she's got a stocked kitchen, and she's got a bookshelf full of books I've never read before. That pretty much makes me happy in spite of the long, long day! So I think it's time to choose a novel...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to get all to info on you & your parents. We are sure they had a wonderfuld time.
Everything is the same her UGG!!!
Love ya
Auntie Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home