Saturday, June 09, 2007

exhausted.

really, really tired.

so, since I can't completely concentrate on finishing my grades, I'm taking them home once it's 4 and I can go (yes, we had a SATURDAY workday! sigh). While I wait, here's some recent school-related pictures.

This is the poster the kids made for me during Teacher Appreciation Week.


OK, I know I'm not supposed to have favorites...but here's a secret: all teachers do, whether they admit it or not. So here are some (not all!) of my chosen few...



Danielle, quite possibly the only student I've ever met who can out-read me. We spent entire study halls debating War and Peace and Tess of the D'Urbervilles. sweet girl.


Joel, who is one of the most gregarious people I've ever met. I can't imagine the school without him.


Arman, who at one point had us all convinced he wouldn't graduate. Thank God for Sr. Project!


Katie, one of the most cheerful people I know. She encouraged me all year long!


Marjorie, who is the most joyful person I think I've ever met. seriously. Full of enthusiasm for everything!


I hate that this picture is so dark! This is Han Jing, and I love her. Such a sweet, sweet girl.

ok, there are other students I adore, too -- but that's all the pics I have for now. I'm going home to take a nap....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat-looking kids - I know you will miss them!

:)
Mom

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you in thefirst pic...went to se graduation today and it was great seeing the last of my babies gaduate.
no more for me there except th friends whodo stay intouch...you know what I mean.
love ya di

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I noticed the correction of you're on the poster.
Gotta love spailchek.

Billy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home