Thursday, May 17, 2007

birthday fun

Thanks for your cards and emails! and Mom -- I got my package! You are so wonderful. What a brilliant idea. I have to say, my birthday was pretty great. I think God is making up for all those years in college when my birthday fell during exam week... that was miserable. Anyway, yesterday was both my birthday and Family Field Day! The whole school had the day off to go up to the quarry and play. It was a lot of fun. The student body, elementary through high school, was divided up into teams to compete, and it was really cool to see everyone together. Plus it was nice to have the entire school plus several families sing Happy Birthday to me! After the games, we had a picnic and a water fight. Needless to say, I was absolutely drenched by the time we left. Those sneaky seniors got me with a trashcan full of water.
So basically my birthday was a free day with no school and a lot of fun. and Heather and I went shopping! For my birthday, some of the teachers are going to see "The Marriage of Figaro" at the opera house this Friday, so I got a new dress. Should be fun.
Have a good day...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! So glad you got your package, and that you had such a great birthday!

Much love, many hugs,
Mama

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dfsjkl;asdf
ahkl;weinjklgfgg

no, that's not cursing, that's Luke typing Happy B.Day.
love you much,
nik

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great b-day:) Happy belated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home