Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy May Day!

Long weekends are so great.

Grading research papers -- not so much. but sleeping in -- well, it almost makes up for it.

It really was a good weekend. I spent some time at the Kliewer house, which is always nice, and Steve Kliewer, Austin, and I led worship at Danube, an English-speaking church in Budapest. It was so much fun; I forget sometimes how much I enjoy worship. And speaking of worship, my dear friend Sarah was kind enough to give me her husband's new cd while I was home. I love it; I've pretty much played it non-stop all weekend. He's incredibly talented and plays instruments I've never even heard of. Listen online: Stephen Roach, Closer to the Burning.

ok, time to finish these papers. Students have no idea, but teachers hate grading papers about as much as the students hate writing them.... the things we do for education!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just listened to Stephen's song - I liked it! In fact, I think I might order the CD - the music is lively, but not nerve wracking - and I can actually sing along - my pitch is pretty close to his!
:0

:)

Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home