Tuesday, April 17, 2007

back in the saddle again

It's nice to come back to work and have students excited to see you. I thought a couple would knock me over running to hug me!
It's not so nice to come back to paperwork. sigh. especially when the weather is so beautiful. This Sunday I deliberately did no work, because it was so very, very gorgeous outside. Heather and I took a blanket (thanks Nik!) and sat on the grass outside our apartment building. Before long, two or three of our neighbors had come out there too! If I could only talk to them... then Lisa and I walked around Diosd and just basked in the spring weather. As much as I love fall, nothing compares to spring!
Our yearbook deadline is this week, so I covet your prayers on that. It's a minor miracle that this thing is going to be published at all...
and on that note, it's time for yearbook class.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home