Tuesday, May 29, 2007

hallelujah


our new house! and car!

Don't laugh at the car -- I really am excited about it! or at least I will be when I finally can drive a stick...

I'm truly excited about the house, though. I wish I could get inside again to take pictures to compare with our apartment -- which could probably fit inside half of one floor. We'll have huge bedrooms! and a table! and adequate cabinet space! and multiple showers!!!!!

hallelujah indeed.

although it will be truly sad to leave behind this view.
yes, that is a construction worker across the street. in his Speedos.


the joys of living in Hungary.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

7 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least he has a nive behind!
that picture rocks........Makes me really want to come visit...and now you have space....spring 08 here I come!
love you and miss you,di

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're house looks pretty sweet...and your car...well I'm glad you found one:) the hot speedo man....hmmm he's brave!

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least one decided to go topless and the other bottomless. I wonder if they called each other that the morning to make sure they didn't dress alike.
Allyson

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I am so excited for you guys! That's wonderful:) WooHoo!!!

IF I get to come visit next year I will be very excited to see you in the new house:)

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had to come see it again... lol...it made my day.love you,di

 
At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. hungarian construction workers and the days of the stare down and whistles. Paula the house looks fun! Miss you guys.

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so thrilled about the house, especially the showerhead attached to the wall. The speedo guy--and I thought the old lady and the dog were interesting .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home