Friday, December 01, 2006

December already????



Here are some pics from Thanksgiving courtesy of Heather (I never remember to charge my batteries!) The first is Austin flanked by his 'harem' after the meal, and the second is from the dinner itself in the Kliewer's awesome house.

so last night I got a special treat -- one of my students invited me over to watch Carolina whip up on Ohio State! I was downright giddy to be able to see my boys in blue again, even if it was a day late. This kid has a satellite sports package, and so I'll be able to see important games, like the oh-so-crucial Dookie matches, later on in the season. Sure, we'll have to watch until like 4 in the morning -- but you know, some things are just worth it!


Carolina won, I'm eating homemade Christmas cookies from one of my ELL students, and all is right with the world... have a great weekend!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you get the palm frond?
-Jessi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home