Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hungarian friends!!!!!

Tonight before ELL I was just drained. I didn't really want to come back to school and talk about past tense and adjectives for an hour and a half. As usual, though, I am so glad I did -- and tonight was especially good since Heather and I have officially made our first Hungarian friends! Two of the women, Zsuzsa and Eniko, invited us to a Christmas party next month, and we are so excited. I feel kind of like a 6th grader who just got an invite to the cool kids' party :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger Heather Cheesman said...

Yay for us. I knew I would be cool one day! Can't wait for cookies and talking.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Heather Cheesman said...

Yay for us. I knew I would be cool one day! Can't wait for cookies and talking.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Heather Cheesman said...

oops, i did it twice. don't get too excited now when you see that you got three comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home