Monday, November 06, 2006

at the cukraszda

I love that my Bible group meets at the cukraszda! It's nice when you can mix the Lord with life's little pleasures, like the cakes, ice cream, and coffee offered within walking distance (although I'm not too thrilled about the strand of blue Christmas lights they just put up outside. yikes.) Anyway, those girls are really cool. It's exciting to me that high school girls are that dedicated to seeking the Lord -- and not in a weird or self-righteous kind of way.

Speaking of Christmas, I'm about ready for some Christmas tunes. I know, some of you are thinking It's way too early for Christmas music! What is she thinking? Well, in my family, it's ALWAYS time for Christmas music! and especially so now that it feels like winter. Really, what happened to fall? sigh. Time goes by far too quickly -- in fact, next week I'll have been here for 3 months!

and now for the bad news....the three month mark signals the end of my tourist visa, and I found out this weekend that my visa application didn't come through. I'm not sure yet if it was denied or just had some problems with paperwork, but I do know that only two people had theirs approved. Thank God I have that extra passport! I guess that means I'll just have to take a little trip....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back to Bratislava?!
:)
Mom

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They've already started playing Christmas music nonstop on 93.9 and yes I am already listening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home