Monday, October 30, 2006

it's a small, small world...

a little background...when I first started thinking about coming to Hungary, I emailed Judy, who is in my Bible Study back in Greensboro. She was a huge encouragement to me, and I learned that she had also taught MKs in Germany. Judy is getting ready to go back on the missions field, so I was working on a prayer card for her. As I was working on it at school this week, my friend Lisa B walked up and said, "Hey! I know her!" Judy had taught Lisa in the 9th grade Bible class at Black Forest Academy!
It was so encouraging to me to see how this worked out -- as a teacher, Judy helped to shape Lisa, and now that Judy isn't physically around to encourage me, Lisa has definitely stepped into that role! How awesome to literally see the influence of a teacher, and to know yet again all the strange ways that God has worked in bringing me here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home