Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday, Monday...(la, la, la lalala)

it's study hall, and half of my kids are falling asleep, and I'm a little jealous. I have a little cold right now, and I would love to dose up on some Nyquil and crawl into bed. alas, it is not meant to be.

I know I am way behind on my emails right now -- I am so backed up! so if I haven't written you back, I'm working my way through the pile. But don't stop writing! I love hearing from you.

Reason #674849238572 why Europeans think Americans are strange: yesterday after church Lisa A, Heather, and I tried a really cool restaurant nearby. Heather and I ordered normal meals, whereas Lisa ordered French onion soup, mashed potatoes, and a chocolate shake. The look on our waiter's face was priceless.... haha. (you know I love you, Lisa!)

and the bell just rang, so I should probably prepare my cool Lady of Shalott artwork for my seniors. Happy Homecoming week, SE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Do you think we could meet Erzsebet when we come?! :)

Mom

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mrs. hardy, i feel so special that you givve props to SE, too bad i wasn't the 4000th on youre page....rats!!!!

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry last comment made by ryan, forgot to put that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home