Wednesday, October 18, 2006

one of you...

...will be my 4000th page load today! Who will it be??? :)

It's finally cold in Hungary -- they turned the radiators on last week (sadly, we have no control over them. all of a sudden, they were on!). Yesterday I left the house in sandals because it looked beautiful outside. Little did I know it was actually 34 degrees! yikes. Thank God for the short walk to school.

Perhaps this has contributed to the colds. Just like in the States, it spreads like wildfire through the school. However, we have the extra problem of all these elementary kids. breeding ground for disease, those kids :)

off to proctor the PSAT. Have a wonderful day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me about it! i've been sick for a month!

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it me...I love being an important "th"di

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

are you blaming sickness on my poor little kids?!

they do have weak immune systems I suppose...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home