Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday night dinners

I think I've mentioned before how much I love Wednesdays, since we have chapel during 2nd period AND we get out early for our staff meeting (which today was at the cukraszda! I love this place). My other favorite thing, though, is the Wednesday night dinner with the single staff members. It's so nice to get together and share meals -- I especially love not having to do dishes! boy, did I take my dishwasher for granted back home...

So tonight I met again with Marton, the Hungarian student I'm tutoring one-on-one for his university admissions exam in English. Tonight's fun faux pas: he confused "years old" with "o'clock" Ha! although it's lightyears past my Hungarian ability.

and affirmation of the day...another teacher stopped me today and told me that one of the students called me his favorite teacher of all time! Now that is high praise :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're my favorite teacher of all time too!
jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home