Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!

or, as they say over here, boldog születésnapot! (but it doesn't have the same ring, does it? Try singing it. I dare you!)

So Mom, I know you'll be pleased to know how I spent your birthday -- cleaning and organizing! yes, that's right -- despite my notoriety for the state of my desk and/or bedroom, I actually finally got everything moved into my classroom. Shelves, books, bulletin board, the works. It actually feels like a classroom now! I knew you'd be proud.

I'll call you later tonight... love you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Paula!

And I AM proud of you!!

And you're right, it doesn't sound the same, or it wouldn't even if I knew how to say it!

:) Love, Mom

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boldog születésnapot to you
boldog születésnapot to you
boldog születésnapot dear Phyllis
boldog születésnapot to you.


With Much Love,

Billy and Vickie

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I feel really special!!!
:)
Phyllis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home