Thursday, November 30, 2006

what a great day...

so I was feeling like a bad teacher today, because instead of getting caught up on work last night, I celebrated Heather's birthday! It was totally worth it, because Heather, Lisa A, Austin, and I went to the Budapest Christmas market, (where Heather got pulled into a traditional Hungarian folk dance!) and then to a Hungarian restaurant. fun times, and my roast goose with cabbage and dumplings was pretty tasty :)

but still, I always feel guilty when I blow off schoolwork to do something fun.

That means it was especially nice to get some compliments today. At the end of my sophomore English class, one of the girls thanked me for a good class today. Teachers, you know how incredibly rare that is!

so as I was sharing that with Lisa B, she told me that I was named the seniors' favorite teacher!

I think this justifies another night o' fun... :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Paula!

:) Mama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home