Thursday, November 23, 2006

Laugh a little at my expense...

so I wasn't going to post at all today, but this is too funny not to share.

Long story short, I totally sprained my ankle last night, which makes getting up and down all these steps really fun... the story is too long (and embarassing!) to tell in detail, but let's just say there was an uneven sidewalk and an ill-advised rendition of the Lollipop Guild dance from the Wizard of Oz. Even I laughed, despite the pain! I wish someone had had a video camera rolling.

I am such a spaz. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I spent a long time praying this morning for people who have encouraged and supported me on this journey. It really is humbling to think about, and I am truly thankful for you all. Much love to you...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

5 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! On this Thanksgiving Day we are thankful that you are safe and in the place God has called, even though we miss you. Instead of "we represent The Lollipop Guild", maybe you shoud try clicking your heels 3 times and think" there's no place like home". May God continue to bless.
With much love, Dad

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of love! Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful so much for our friendship. Even miles away you are still a comfort. And....you can remember the Wiz of OZ is a populist allegory of a failed third party....and Yes, the WIZ, would be included...if you don't remember why this was funny email me....lets just say a certain AP years ago didn't know the allegory. love, di

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're NOT a spaz!! Not really!

Sorry about your ankle, even though it's hilarious! :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Mama

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are home from our Thanksgiving Feast, great day & great food, with a loving family. We really missed you. Wish we could send you some sweet potatos!!
Love you
Auntie Sue, & Uncle Kent

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmm...I love you very much....but I have to disagree with your mom....
you are a spaz!
A very lovable one.
I wish you were here, so that we could spaz together :)
Miss you so much,
nik

 

Post a Comment

<< Home