Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Cinco De Mayo Carnival from Andrew Curtis on Vimeo.


ok, so the video has nothing to do with my birthday; I just thought it was cool.

but birthday fun was had, even if carnivals were not involved!

I slept late and enjoyed my morning, went into the city, did some shopping, spent some time at Coffee Heaven, came back to see the school musical, had the cast serenade me, and went home to a birthday pig pickin' cake! (For those of you not from the Nash County area, a pig pickin' cake is a yellow cake mix with mandarin oranges in it. The topping is vanilla pudding, cool whip, and pineapple pieces. I love it, so Mom sent all the ingredients! I may have had a large chunk for breakfast this morning, too!)

Today Lisa and I took the Custers out to Wasabi as a thank you for their friendship during our time here. They're expecting Baby Custer in about a month! It was good to chat with them -- and especially to do so over delicious sushi. yum.

This week will be busy -- I'm having a Lost marathon to finish out the season, meeting with the Hollowells for my goodbye dinner, attending HS awards night, going out for my birthday with some friends, and going out with UWM people. crazy, but fun!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home