Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm both proud and slightly embarassed by this....

Heidi gave in to temptation and bought the last Harry Potter book after church Sunday. We took turns reading it, and now we've both finished it. 600+ pages each. in two days.

We're such nerds!

but it was worth it. a great ending to the series.

AND the temperature has finally dropped! although I must say your suggestions cracked me up. the lake! and Scotland! oh, the memories. I laughed so hard. love you guys.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I was at the lake all weekend till Sunday night and had to have my sister go to the bookstore to pick up my pre-ordered copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows so they didn't give it away. I read straight through it yesterday, and when I came back to real life my eyes were blurry and I was ready to start my day. Then I realized it was almost midnight and everyone was asleep. So I just went to bed, with a somewhat acomplished feeling. Now who's the nerd?

Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home