Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I really miss air-conditioning.

It's currently 6:30 here in Budapest -- and the temperature is still 100 degrees. 100! with no air-conditioning! and it's supposed to be 104 for the next two days. Seriously, we are in the middle of a record-breaking heatwave. They're giving all of the animals at the zoo icy treats. which just makes me want ice cream, except that would involve going out into the sun again!



You know, it really is an inconvenient time to have throat problems, since I never in my life have wanted hot tea any less than I do right now.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

5 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there anywhere you can go that HAS air-conditioning?
Al

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

popsicles are good for sore throats too! you should eat lots of those. oh and lee's parents are coming to budapest in the next week or so. i told them to tell you HI!

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks SWEET! I want an apple cube!

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but the weather part is no good:(

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel cooler just looking at those ice-apples!!

Then again, I'm have the AC pumping!

:)
Mama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home