Thursday, July 05, 2007

Boldog Belated Szabadsag Napot!

I think that sort of means Happy Independence Day... as you can imagine, there wasn't exactly a huge celebration here. But Heidi did make a special flag cake with red white and blue sprinkles. And I actually saw fireworks on the 3rd. From the windows we could see the fireworks show from Hemingway's, a restaurant nearby. So, yay for the Fourth!

and also a happy birthday/anniversay to Granny -- I couldn't get to the phone, but I thought about you! Love you.

Class is going well. We haven't really learned much that's new, but I'm definitely getting more confident about actually using it. Today kicked my butt, though. I do know my numbers, but the teacher made us do math. in Hungarian. Sadly, the hardest part was the mental addition and subtraction! Clearly, I am meant to be an English teacher... no numbers except for grades!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

egy plusz egy egyenlő kettő


Miszter Számla

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad! As a (former) math teacher, it's sad to admit that my mental math skills are lacking! Will makes fun of me.

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gооd ԁay! I sіmply wаnt
to give you a bіg thumbs uр for your gгeаt info you have
here on this pοst. Ӏ ωill be сomіng bасk tо your sitе for more soon.


Feel free to ѕurf to my page ... Car show

 

Post a Comment

<< Home