Monday, March 09, 2009

UNC

So here's a fact you may not know --- The US and Europe have daylight savings time changes on different days. Why is this important?


Well, I was waiting for the game to start at 10 (4 EST + 6 hour difference). Little did I know that I was missing the ENTIRE FIRST HALF. I had no idea the time changed back home. but I did get to sleep a little earlier than planned, I guess.


not quite as funny as the last game, though, where espn360 wasn't working yet, so for a while I tapped into an illegal stream of the game via ESPNChina. Yes, I have now watched Carolina and Duke play with Chinese commentary. much less annoying than Dick Vitale.

Anyway, it all ended well, and I was able to watch most of the second half, including the important part at the end, where we swept them. I love victory.

since I couldn't find clips from last night yet, here's a fun one with highlights from the rivalry, including some really old footage I don't think I've ever seen. (Mom and others who don't exactly love rap may want to turn the volume down.)



We weren't able to meet with the girl from the Alpha course, but it was still a good weekend. Kim and I caught up on the past three episodes of Lost, which were of course amazing. And I got to help celebrate Audrey's birthday yesterday! I thought it was interesting that we sang Happy Birthday in Hungarian while we were in a Mexican restaurant in a group composed of Americans, Hungarians, a German, and a Canadian -- truly multicultural!
Most importantly, it feels like spring outside, and the sun is shining. I am beyond thrilled. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love those Heels?!

:)

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home