Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day

Basically, I'm having one of the most romantic Valentine's Days ever tomorrow. I'm going to the Budapest Hilton (next to Fisherman's Bastion and overlooking Parliament -- check out this view!) for dinner. It kind of takes the romance out of it, though, to know I'm going there to chaperone high school kids for their Valentine's Banquet! I'm taking lots of pictures, so hopefully I'll post some after the weekend.
Today is the annual Singing Valentine's Day, when ours honors choir delivers singing telegrams to people all day. I earlier was the recipient of You Are My Sunshine, courtesy of some seniors. Fortunately, they knew me well enough to change it to the You Are My Sunshine rap... I'm so sick of hearing that song today!
Have a wonderful Valentine's... much love to you all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the pictures - it's a beautiful sight/site!

:)
Mom

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun, that is an awesome view!

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, I would be glad to trade places with you for a while. That view is fantastic.
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY
Auntie Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home