Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snow!

It would definitely be a snow day back in NC... The first few pictures are at our place or on the way to school, and the last three are from my classroom. I especially like the father bringing his kid to school on a sled! Just for the sake of ambience, while I was taking these pictures, the church bells started ringing. Beautiful!


Valentine's Banquet was fun -- although I was freezing walking to and from the hotel. Cute little dresses aren't exactly warm. Also, heels on cobblestones are tricky at all times, but add a little snow to the mix, and it's downright dangerous! I enjoyed seeing the kids all dressed up (but still being goofy), so I posted a few of the pictures. Notice how in one shot you can see the Parliament building all lit up in the background!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the snow!!

:)
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home