Monday, September 01, 2008

over the weekend

I love weekends. I particularly love them after the first full week of school, because I was absolutely exhausted this week. Friday night was the high school party, which was surprisingly fun. They had Rock Band and karaoke and various party games, and it was nice to see the new kids (we have 20 this year!) starting to fit in. So we had a good time -- but I was really glad to sleep in Saturday morning!

Heidi's birthday was this weekend, so she took us to this place I've wanted to go to for a while, just because it sounds so odd.... it's on the rooftop of a supermarket building. literally. Just imagine hanging out on top of your local Food Lion! so weird.

Continue to be praying about my work here -- I'm trying to make some decisions about other ministries outside of the school, and I have a lot of options! I'm meeting with Chad and Serina tonight to talk about it all, so pray that I'll have discernment and know how to make wise choices.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Hen Nights said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Those picture frames are beautiful!. Thanks for sharing memories. I really liked your blog. Looking forward to know more about hen parties

 

Post a Comment

<< Home