Wednesday, July 09, 2008

yeah, I know.

so I've been incredibly slack about keeping up with this.

Here's what my life has consisted of in the last few weeks:
*shopping. loading up on American goodies to take back to Hungary. I have to be pretty careful, as I am still in the "ooh, Oreos! Better get them while I can!" mentality. I have to make a serious effort to tell myself I don't need to buy everything I might possibly crave in the next year...
*support raising. I think I have about $300 per month left to raise! I have a few more churches scheduled, so hopefully I'll be able to raise a bit more that way.
*working. I work at a tire factory. That's right. me. at a tire factory. I'm working with emails all day. but I do get to walk across the plant in my awesome safety shoes and goggles -- and sometimes ear plugs!
*catching up with old friends. ok, so I haven't seen a lot of you yet - but I have been able to camp with the Kerr Lake crew, meet up with old friends like Renata and Jenny B., and visit good ol' Southside. I've also been able to catch up with family, including Granny's 85th birthday!
*And I've been able to go to a Bulls game and learn to wakeboard! I admit I'm not very good. but I got up! I was pretty proud of myself.
this weekend -- Leslie's wedding! and I FINALLY get to go to Greensboro!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Renata said...

YES! I made your blog!!! WOO HOOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home