Friday, May 30, 2008

Malta!

ok, let's get right to the good stuff -- a lot of pictures. And I do mean a lot.
so I won't waste too much time writing about the trip...
highlights included:
beautiful scenery and incredible weather
the island where Paul was shipwrecked, and the cave where he was kept during his time on the island
ancient catacombs
lots of bumper cars
a ton of ice cream
the thrill of Oreos and Doritos, neither of which are available in Hungary (we cleaned out several stores. I'm not kidding)
a festival complete with fireworks -- but few safety/ health regulations
a tour guide who was unintentionally hilarious
cliff-jumping, which I will never do again. I was terrified. and my butt is now bruised from hitting the water so hard.
getting semi-lost after missing the stop for Hard Rock Cafe and walking FOREVER.
a blowout after our cruise was cancelled due to choppy water -- we spent 500 euro at Pizza Hut!
amazing kids. I'm so grateful to have had the chance to hang out with them.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Pawla!

:)

Mama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home