Friday, August 22, 2008

I feel old right now

because I just overheard two students discussing the greatest classic rock band of all time. I was expecting to hear them mention Led Zeppelin or something similar.... but no. They had a heated debate over their two favorites: Aerosmith and Guns and Roses. ha.

So we survived St Istvan's day with no storms, although we did walk for miles that day because of roads being closed off. Sadly, the water was too high for the planes to fly under the bridge, but the obstacle course was pretty cool -- and the fireworks were amazing.

And classes are going surprisingly smoothly. It's going to be a good year!


This is what happens when you move the camera while taking a picture! but I thought it looked pretty cool anyway...



my classroom


a few pics of the new place

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your apartment looks sunny!

Love the fireworks!

And the obstacle course!

And, of course, those Tarheel accents!!

:)Mom

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course! everyone knows Led Zep is the greatest rr band ever!!!!

dad

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your place looks cute!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Twenty Two Photo said...

I was about to say what Kathy just said BUT I was going to include cute and simple, which is nice:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home