Thursday, August 28, 2008

meleg viz!

Finally -- hot water! It's enough to make me giddy... still no internet access yet, but at least I don't have to take lukewarm showers in the school locker room!

now if we could just get rid of the mosquitoes... Window screens are pretty atypical in Hungary, and even though I'm careful to shut the windows before it gets dark, those pesky little things still find their way in. So I've spent more than one night wrapped up in a sheet like a mummy while I listen to mosquitoes buzz around me as they try to pierce the sheet. It's not exactly conducive to sleep. And I regularly sleep outdoors (no tent!) while camping, so you know this is pretty bad to keep me awake.

On a positive note, my classes are going great! I'm trying to decide what other activities to be involved with, though. So be praying for me to make wise choices! And tomorrow I start meeting with Izabella. We're meeting every Friday for an hour of English and an hour of Hungarian. Whew! Hopefully I'll be able to actually have conversations before long :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home