Thursday, September 07, 2006

stats and affirmation

I am pleased to report that the second day was as nice as the first, and I've already had parent compliments! although I have to say the 45 minute class period takes some getting used to... I feel like I'm flying through stuff and never get quite finished.

I'm also excited about this blog. Thank you for all your comments and emails; I'm glad you're enjoying this, because I love writing it! I installed a counter when I first set up the blog, just to see if anybody would actually bother reading it. Imagine my shock when I checked it and saw that in one day this week I had over 100 people visit the page. 100! With 168 separate page loads! Who knew I had such an audience? So thanks for reading, and caring. It makes a world of difference.

It also makes me wonder if I should start charging (I kid, I kid!).

time to head home...have an excellent day.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home