Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's time to go.

My hard drive holds 88.1 GB.

I currently have 355 MB free.

And this is after I removed every program I don't actually use and all the free junk that came preloaded.

About 70 GB of that amount is music and pictures. I think this qualifies as addictive behavior.

(I do have an external drive, which is currently waiting for me in Chattanooga, but I'm scared to erase anything until I know for sure it survived being in a container for a journey across the ocean!)

So today I went into Budapest for the last time. I cried all the way home.

I know it's time to go -- but that doesn't make it easy.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Allyson said...

Thinking of you today! I pray your trip goes smoothly.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Geoff Gentry (aka xforce11) said...

I have over 7 gigs of photos in my iPhoto and who knows how many gigs in iTunes. I have a 60 gig iPod that is full of music but none of the TV shows or movies I own. Glad I have a timecapsule to back it up to. I hope your hard drive survived the trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home