Thursday, June 25, 2009

less than a week left in Hungary

and I'm really sad.

but I have a few days left to write about that, so I'll procrastinate a bit longer!

Mom's visit was really great. Highlights include real Hungarian food at Izabella's, kurtos kalacs, a trip to Esztergom, and of course the baths.

We also experienced being stuck in miserably cold rain, getting literally trapped on a crowded bus, and getting a parking ticket. I SWEAR there was no meter nearby! sigh. but all minor details compared to the joy of having my mom with me here to say goodbye to the city. And she helped me pack and took back a lot of my stuff -- I don't know what I would've done without her help!

some pictures:








Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Kathy said...

those are good! mom looks like she is having fun. wish i could have been there:(

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WAS having fun!

But it's good to be back home!

: )
Mama

(Off to bed now!)

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Twenty Two Photo said...

i'm jealous that yall have pictures from the baths:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home