Wednesday, October 01, 2008

court stuff

So if you happen to think about this on Thursday, our school is involved in a pretty big court case and could definitely use your prayers. We're appealing a court decision that could cost us a considerable amount of money, so please pray for the appeals court to act fairly!

We leave for high school retreat in the morning! This year I expect the highlights to be a) freshmen initiation -- I believe this year the freshmen will become ice-cream sundaes, topped with all sorts of sprinkles, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup, so the pictures opportunities for yearbook should be pretty stellar :) b) the filming of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight -- my Brit Lit students decided the video version of this we watched was not up to their entertainment standards, so we're filming our own version at an actual castle while we're on the retreat! c) hanging out with the students. Seriously -- I look forward to this. We have some awesome, awesome kids at this school :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The power of suggestion - I just might have to make myself a sundae for lunch!

:)
Mom

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paula -
I recently joined Facebook and looked for you there. You ought to join and add me as a friend. Mom told me about your blog. I'll have to read more. Sounds like you are having a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home