Friday, October 26, 2007

party plans

Lisa, Heather, and I are hosting an amazing Halloween party at our place next week. And for once I'm not just exaggerating -- it should really be amazing! Sadly, in the interest of secrecy and the element of surprise, we cannot yet share the awesomeness of our ideas...

But we're not content with mere greatness. We are determined to throw the
BEST HALLOWEEN PARTY EVER!

So if you have any brilliant ideas, email me or comment below. I'm counting on you! (Kathy? Mise? don't let me down!)

:)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't need any ideas with your creativity and know-how! We have a new teacher here who has an unusual Halloween decoration idea. She takes hospital x-rays and cuts them into the shapes of bats. Spooky and a little bit weird, right?!

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check your email for my awesome ideas. Not to toot my own horn, but Beep Beep!

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt just brought over a copy of "Barry Manilow sings the 70's" would you like a copy, you know, to play in the background of your scary Halloween party?

BB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home