Thursday, October 18, 2007

I love our landlords.

You may remember my earlier post about the economy and my budget woes. Well, Wachovia hasn't exactly bent over backwards to help -- but our landlords have! I am so grateful for them. The exchange rate is still hovering near all-time lows, so they cut the cost of our rent for this month. They are so kind; it inspires me to learn more Hungarian so I can properly thank them!
But I can thank you -- thank you for continuing to pray for me to be a good steward of my money, and thank you for all of the support that you give!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My question is, why do you bank Wachovia?

Good luck making ends meet. I'll put it in our prayer requests for my Officer's Christian Fellowship small group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home