Friday, September 28, 2007

first McDonald's, now this!

Today I went down to the Senior Store to grab a snack, and lo and behold, there it was.

a pack of Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls, imported from the States. the last pack from the box.

Little Debbie, you are my hero. How I've missed you!

In other news, we started our ELL class last night. I didn't know this, since my email was left off the distribution list, so I found out when they came to my room to tell me they were meeting. Yikes. I was not a happy camper! Fortunately, I got some excellent last minute advice from Edit, our Hungarian teacher, and everything went ok. I love doing this; last night I talked quite a bit to George, who is probably around 60 or so. He plays guitar, and he's watching Jailhouse Rock over and over again to learn some Elvis songs; he was really proud to demonstrate his mastery of the lyrics! ha!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - the power of suggestion! I find myself craving a Little Debbie Swiss Cake Roll!!!

:)

Mom

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...I found myself craving ELVIS!

Norma

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - I found myself craving ELVIS!!

N Caviness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home